Since the last report from March (posted in the middle of April) I’ve focused on the Technical Evangelism activities with the Wizard Quest bugfixing in the meantime. I hope both projects will make me happy eventually.
Slowly finishing Wizard Quest. There are only small bugs left, the tutorial is still missing and the most important part left to do – balancing the difficulty level. I hope it’s days rather than months left before the game is finished.
I gave a talk at the IGK conference in Siedlce and talked with the fellow developers about HTML5 games and Firefox OS.
Suprisingly enough I did some front-end work: I’ve created a simple page for the Aliens Attack game from BlackMoon Design.
Plans for the next month
Phaser workshop materials, two Content Kits and Wizard Quest – it’s as simple as that.